Fancy fields forever
Improve the UX and efficiency of your helpdesk with punnets of extra ticket field features, like sliders, tiles, buttons, dates, currency, rich text descriptions, read-only fields and injected CSS.
Get in touch to find out more
- buttons - convert drop-down options to a set of buttons
- add css & class - apply inline css or classes to elements, their labels and their wrapper
- currency field - convert a number field to a currency field (adds currency symbol inside the field)
- date field - convert a text field to a date field
- Rich text description - present HTML version of description field
- description only - present HTML version of description field and hide the field itself (good for explanation text)
- disable field - disable a given field
- hidden field - hide a given field
- range slider - convert a number field to a slider
- hide search text - search a set of fields for some text. This will hide the fields which don’t include the searched for text
- searchable drop-downs - make some or all of your drop-down fields searchable
- tiles - convert a set of options to button-like tiles with optional embedded descriptions and icons
- Fancy fields like sliders, tiles, date, currency...
- Make any ticket field read-only (ie. disabled).
- Rich text descriptions.
- Combine with Field Marshal to give you a fully featured form builder.
- And nothing to get hung about.
You may also love...
Make important notes about a ticket, in highly visible, rich text field(s), instead of losing them in internal notes.
Easily the most powerful and flexible conditional fields solution for Zendesk. Provides more features than anything else. Create forms for customers and agents of any complexity.