Organize your ticket views, bookmark tickets and access them fast
Quickie is a handy top bar menu that gives you quick and convenient access to all views, from anywhere within Zendesk. It can dramatically improve the efficiency of your agents when accessing views.
Installation: Zendesk Marketplace
Get in touch to find out more
Quickie will make your agents efficient and happy. It gives them the fastest means of accessing ticket views.
With Quickie, agents can browse and search all your ticket views in a categorized list from anywhere within Zendesk.
Quickie's search is instant and powerful, which makes finding the view you want amongst possibly hundreds of views is quick and painless.
Personal views can be organized together with other views or placed in a separate folder. This personal views folder can be renamed and set to display at the top or bottom of the list.
Quickie now allows you to bookmark tickets. Tickets bookmarked in Quickie can quickly and conveniently be accessed from anywhere in Zendesk, just like views.
Quickie also integrates with our popular Lovely Views app. With both apps installed, you can easily configure Quickie to open views in Lovely Views instead of the regular views interface.
Please refer to the user guide for how to use Quickie.
- Fast access to all views from anywhere within Zendesk.
- Easily organize views in a tree-like folder hierarchy.
- Display personal views together with other views or separately.
- Keyword search helps agents find views instantly.
- New! Quickie now allows you to bookmark tickets. Jump to specific tickets quicker than ever.
- Displays the special 'Suspended' and 'Deleted' views, based on agent permissions.
- Integrates with our powerful Lovely Views app
You may also love...
Make important notes about a ticket, in highly visible, rich text field(s), instead of losing them in internal notes.
Measure the pleasure by getting your customers to rate their support experience using NPS, CES, 5 star rating or any custom rating method. Allows multiple survey questions and general feedback.