Stick it in your Zendesk
If you’re looking to extend Zendesk into a more powerful workflow tool, then you can’t go past the Fork app to manage multiple tasks in sub-tickets.
Requires Zendesk "Professional" plan or above.
Or submit a purchase enquiry
Fork introduces "sub-tickets" to Zendesk.
Fork can be pre-configured with sets of sub-tickets relating to standard issues. Specific ticket tags and/or ticket field values can be configured to automatically trigger the creation of the sub-tickets.
Fork can also be used by agents to create ad hoc sub-tickets on the fly, by creating new tickets and attaching existing tickets. The parent ticket can be used to monitor the progress of its child sub-tickets. Sub-tickets can be auto-assigned to groups, or specific agents. Additionally a light agent or 3rd party vendor can be set as the requester of the sub-ticket to facilitate seamless notification and interaction with your support team.
Eg. Ticket request: “Please prepare for concert”
Parallel tasks required:
- train performers
- make costumes
- organize venue
- organize front of house refreshments & merchandise
Fork can be configured to automatically create a new sub-ticket for each of these tasks and assign it to the appropriate group or agent. The progress of all of the sub-tasks can then be monitored from the parent ticket.
Fork integrates with our Tickler app, by showing the progress of Tickler lists within sub-tickets. Tickler items can also be used to automatically trigger Fork sub-ticket sets. By combining Tickler and Fork you can setup very complex workflows.
- Manage an unlimited number of sub-tickets from one parent ticket.
- Automatic creation of predefined sub-tickets.
- On-the-fly creation of sub-tickets.
- Add new tickets as sub-ticket and attach existing tickets as sub-tickets.
- Involve multiple agents & 3rd parties/vendors simultaneously on a single request.
- Highly configurable.
- Integrates with our Tickler app.
- Enables powerful workflow.